Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Morning

I am finally going to finish some sewing this week. Why does life get in the way? Well, between animals, kids, and husbands, someone is always messing up my "schedule". Sooooooooo, we start over again. Had to wash all the partially done things I showed you because of the cats and this week is going to be busy but I am trying to come up with a new strategy. Pix tomorrow and I have to tell you about my guild meeting.
Remember I couldn't go to the retreat? Well all those ladies made me a goodie bag with patterns and fat quarters and eighths and candy and gadgets and that was so sweet. But they also gave me the quilt they made out of blocks from each lady. Ohh, I was so surprised and touched. Still teary when I think about it. My guild ladies are just precious and I am so blessed I found them.

Dix

No comments: