Friday, July 20, 2012

Catching Up

These are things I have finished in the last month or so.  Some are gift ideas from a recent Sew-In.  


Today I am starting on a wall hanging for the Blog Hop "Bowls with Borders".  Mine will post August 25.





Log Cabin Tote Bag


Tea Cozy


Baby Washcloths from flannel scraps


New cover for my applique carrier


Wooden Q for Quilting covered with orphan block


Slippers


Spoon Pincushion


Travel Iron Caddy (folds out to ironing surface)


Sample from New "Li'l Twister" ruler



Flannel Pads to replace cotton balls


Soon I will be finished with a table runner, and two wall hangings.











1 comment:

Linda C said...

You have been working like a house afire on your projects, Rachel! Well done.

I love how your pitter patter slippers turned out and your spoon. Looks like we used the same hankie but I like your bow much better than mine, LOL. I am so fumble fingers on that part!