Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Homekeeping Journal Entry

Here’s What’s happening …..

In My Kitchen ...Andy is making brownies. I am going to set up the new breadmaker.

With Our Marriage …. we are trying to spend quality time together when we have some. Romance is at a low point but we are very compatible in our thinking.

With The Children ….. Noah is hating the slowness of his classes. Andy is challenged in keeping up with the workload.

What I’m Reading … Leviticus, Ephesians, Shannon by Frank Delaney , My Cat Spit Mcgee by Willie Morris

What I Have Been Learning … not to second guess, to look for the best in people who have proven themselves in the past to be a true friend, to let go of stress and hurt as quickly as possible.

What I’ve Been Noticing …. to compare my priorities with my schedule and make changes that better reflect the priorities.

Something that pleases me … Starbucks campaign on bold coffees.

On The Back Burner of My Mind …. preparing the house to add my mother as a resident.

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses …. resisting God's holding pattern in my life right now.

No comments: