Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've Reached the Summit!

I have summitted Mt. Laundry and am headed your way. I have been snowed under lately with housework and stressful situ's but I am back.
I am halfway through an order for four crocheted necklace pockets and have started the cocoa Blah Buddy. (yum) I am finally registered at Ravelry and Facebook.
It is cold here like all US and will be warming the house with lots of cooking this week. Saving money means sweat equity in the kitchen this week.
We have a crocus up and daffodils in bud so spring is coming. I definitely will have pix in the next two days. Next weekend is super busy.
Hmmm, super. Yes, definitely. Apologies for all my lags and boring run on's. Be good.

Dix

3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Not boring at all Iam working on my blah buddy when not scrubbing the house.Hugs Darcy

Aunt Kathy said...

I finished my blah buddy. finally. What's your Ravelry name? I'll add you as a friend.

Laurie~Let's Knit It said...

I hear you on Mt Laundry it never ends over here.