1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I teach crochet and am a 1 year knitter.
2. What is your favorite one-skein project? What item do you find you knit the most of? Haven't done enough to have a fave.
3. Do you like using a particular type of needle or hook? (wood, metal, straight, circular) Is there something you’ve been wanting to try, or a particular size you always seem to be short on? Just tried wood and loved them. Don't have small or extra large.
4. What’s on your needles\hook right now? What’s your oldest UFO (unfinished object)? I am crocheting a large tote and just found an old purse unfinished. Knitting I am struggling with starting sox and want to start a knitting bag.
5. What are your favorite types of yarns? Are you allergic to any yarns, or just hate working with something? Anything type/brand of yarn you’ve been dying to try? I love natural fibers and would like to try silk, cashmere, or bamboo.
7. What are your favorite colors? Brights? Pastels? More muted colors? Variegated? Are there that make you want to stab yourself in the eye with your needles?I like almost all varigateds and pastels. No crayon colors.
8. What is your favorite knit accessory, your fancy needles? stitch markers? your yarn cutter? What do you have TOO many of? What do you wish you had? I love my new #8 rosewood needles. I would like to have some beaded stitch markers.
1. Do you prefer boxed/packets, or something homemade? Either
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Either
3. Do you use any ‘add ins’? Not really.
4. Are you a year round cocoa drinker or just in the winter months? Winter
5. Do you like flavored cocoas or are you just a ’straight chocolate’ kind of person? Mostly straight but would like to try dark chocolate if its out there.
6. Do you enjoy cocoa from restaurants or shops like Starbucks? What are some of your favorites? Never have any.
7. You’ve just made the perfect cup of cocoa - is it in a thick mug, or a thinner cup? Where would you sit to drink it? Sort of thick. I would curl up in my big chair with an afgan.
8. You’re enjoying that perfect cup, what treats will you enjoy with it? Are they sweet or salty? Crunchy? Soft and flaky? Buttered toast or buttered popcorn.
It’s all YOU!
1. Do you have other hobbies like spinning or scrapbooking? I quilt, hand embroider, needlefelt.
2. Do you collect anything? Bookmarks
3. What is your favorite part of Winter? Blustery weather.
4. What sort of scents do you enjoy? Any difference in what you like for your house versus what you like for your body? Lavendar and citrus. No difference.
5. Are you allergic to anything? No
6. Are you on Ravelry? What’s your ID? No
7. How would you spend an ideal winter afternoon/day? Watching an old Doris Day movie and having my perfect cocoa and popcorn.
8. What’s your favorite animal? Kitties, yeah.